From the very first days of flickr, I knew that a tagging game is going on here though I don’t know the rule and other things very much. But it is true I liked the idea very much. First time I become interested to write facts about me when Sharif bhai tagged me. I am a damn lazy bone, I took four months to sit for writing. Well it’s better late then never…
Twenty things about me
1. I born in my maternal grandmother’s house in Bhairab Bazar.
2. My academic life passed through studding in
– Sunflower Kindergarten School from playgroup to class 4,
– Bhairab K.B. Pilot High School from class 5 to SSC (1999),
– Bangladesh Navy (BN) College, Ctg up to HSC (2001) and
– Bhuiyan Institute of Technologies (BIT), Dhaka upto B.Sc.
Admitted in Independent University, Bangladesh (IUB) for “M.Sc. in Software Engineering” but stopped in almost at the end. Though I was never a shining student and always had a bad dream of failing in final exam, I loved and still love all my academic life.
3. In childhood, I had a strong desire to become astronomer. I’ve passed almost every night by observing sky through my father’s binocular why out any basic knowledge on sky observation and placement of stars. I used to cut any news about astronomy from newspaper and paste in my personal diary. I still have the diary with news which is at least 15 year old.
4. I was never very interested about sports.
5. Still I want to learn Judo, Karate, taekwondo and other marshal arts!!
6. I think, every 24 hours in my life, I am losing many valuable hours from my life just by sleeping 😦
7. Don’t like to eat much. Most of time I forget about food until I am too much hungry.
8. From 2006, I fall in love with Photography. Started sharing my photos in flickr from 2007 and owned my own DSLR Camera in 2008. The hobby becomes passion \m/.
9. Started blogging in 2008 with a technical blog on “Software Engineering” and a travel & photography blog in 2009 and stopped as well. Working hard to restart my blogging and writing on Travel & Photography Blog.
11. I love most to visit forests and hill side rather then sea and beaches.
12. I love to read but I am a lower moderate reader. Always I had wishes to read more and more books, stories, poems, articles but can’t manage time to do so 😦
13. I love to watch movies and a moderate watcher. Have no fascination on specific genre. Love to watch movies depending on mood.
14. I love to listen music and songs. Specially love any Sufi songs and flute music. Other genre depends on mood.
15. I am a dreamer. Taken so many projects in life, most of which went fail. Few plans I can remember like a family banking concept named “Friendship Bank (FSB)” which encouraged few of my cousins but ended up with when become bankrupt after buying video came player with all savings (1996), establishing a book library in Bhairab Bazar (2003), developing a game with a plot how to survive in a Dhaka when you are a new comer (2002), to go Mongolia forever (2005), to go Malaysia for M.Sc (2006), opening my own business on tourism (2009), introducing a social network for book readers (www.allbookslist.com domain was purchased but then the plan is down) (2011) and many which I forgot long ago. 100% failure record can’t stop me dreaming and planning new projects because I am a by born dreamer.
16. I get encourage from legends and masterminds of the universe.
17. I believer, “It’s never late for a new start.”
18. I believe, Allah created every person with a specific purpose for their life. Whoever discovers his/her purpose becomes the legend. I am always searching what my purpose is!
19. I always wanted to be and still want to be a good and hard working man rather then a successful man.
20. In childhood, someone told me a story. “When a baby born, he cries and everyone laugh. Do something great so that, when you die, you laugh and everyone else cries”. I always remember this. I want to live forever through my work.