being ariful h bhuiyan
ancient humans started to paint symbols in cave for documentation or let other know their feelings.. symbols was their only language at that time.with time they started to write in leaf symbols transformed in letters. different forms of letters become different languages.. leaf become paper and today web become the biggest space to write & share! cave walls becomes the web blogs..
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Many of modern Maulana’s says that “Shab E Barat” is bedad or new added in islam. Many of un educated muslim like me believe them blindly and dont seek for truth.
Here Dr. Tahir Ul Qadri is providing evidences from Sahih Hadid Sharif and Quran Sharif. You don’t need to believe him, just listen him and search for the references he providing.
In the endless space, between countless stars and thousands of solar systems, we have the lucky “Green Earth” where life exists! Can you measure HOW LUCKY we are :O ?
From millions of years, life is living here with the help of nature and nature is providing all the resources to live, absolutely free. But in return what we doing? We are destroying our mother nature in every way we can just for our short term facilities.
The irony is, we know the future of this massive destruction but we becomes so blind about it!
All rights are reserved. Please don’t use this photo for any commercial, non-commercial or any other purpose without my permission.
To use my photos, please contact at
From the very first days of flickr, I knew that a tagging game is going on here though I don’t know the rule and other things very much. But it is true I liked the idea very much. First time I become interested to write facts about me when Sharif bhai tagged me. I am a damn lazy bone, I took four months to sit for writing. Well it’s better late then never…
Twenty things about me
1. I born in my maternal grandmother’s house in Bhairab Bazar.
2. My academic life passed through studding in
– Sunflower Kindergarten School from playgroup to class 4,
– Bhairab K.B. Pilot High School from class 5 to SSC (1999),
– Bangladesh Navy (BN) College, Ctg up to HSC (2001) and
– Bhuiyan Institute of Technologies (BIT), Dhaka upto B.Sc.
Admitted in Independent University, Bangladesh (IUB) for “M.Sc. in Software Engineering” but stopped in almost at the end. Though I was never a shining student and always had a bad dream of failing in final exam, I loved and still love all my academic life.
3. In childhood, I had a strong desire to become astronomer. I’ve passed almost every night by observing sky through my father’s binocular why out any basic knowledge on sky observation and placement of stars. I used to cut any news about astronomy from newspaper and paste in my personal diary. I still have the diary with news which is at least 15 year old.
4. I was never very interested about sports.
5. Still I want to learn Judo, Karate, taekwondo and other marshal arts!!
6. I think, every 24 hours in my life, I am losing many valuable hours from my life just by sleeping 😦
7. Don’t like to eat much. Most of time I forget about food until I am too much hungry.
8. From 2006, I fall in love with Photography. Started sharing my photos in flickr from 2007 and owned my own DSLR Camera in 2008. The hobby becomes passion \m/.
9. Started blogging in 2008 with a technical blog on “Software Engineering” and a travel & photography blog in 2009 and stopped as well. Working hard to restart my blogging and writing on Travel & Photography Blog.
11. I love most to visit forests and hill side rather then sea and beaches.
12. I love to read but I am a lower moderate reader. Always I had wishes to read more and more books, stories, poems, articles but can’t manage time to do so 😦
13. I love to watch movies and a moderate watcher. Have no fascination on specific genre. Love to watch movies depending on mood.
14. I love to listen music and songs. Specially love any Sufi songs and flute music. Other genre depends on mood.
15. I am a dreamer. Taken so many projects in life, most of which went fail. Few plans I can remember like a family banking concept named “Friendship Bank (FSB)” which encouraged few of my cousins but ended up with when become bankrupt after buying video came player with all savings (1996), establishing a book library in Bhairab Bazar (2003), developing a game with a plot how to survive in a Dhaka when you are a new comer (2002), to go Mongolia forever (2005), to go Malaysia for M.Sc (2006), opening my own business on tourism (2009), introducing a social network for book readers (www.allbookslist.com domain was purchased but then the plan is down) (2011) and many which I forgot long ago. 100% failure record can’t stop me dreaming and planning new projects because I am a by born dreamer.
16. I get encourage from legends and masterminds of the universe.
17. I believer, “It’s never late for a new start.”
18. I believe, Allah created every person with a specific purpose for their life. Whoever discovers his/her purpose becomes the legend. I am always searching what my purpose is!
19. I always wanted to be and still want to be a good and hard working man rather then a successful man.
20. In childhood, someone told me a story. “When a baby born, he cries and everyone laugh. Do something great so that, when you die, you laugh and everyone else cries”. I always remember this. I want to live forever through my work.